The Clean Water Act permitting specialists at EcoPlan conduct field investigations; prepare maps, reports, and permit applications; complete mitigation monitoring; and coordinate and consult with regulating agencies (for example, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency).
We understand agency requirements and preferences and have a proven track record for successful permitting. EcoPlan has prepared Individual and Nationwide Section 404 applications on hundreds of actions, including road crossings, bridge improvements and replacements, scour protection, utility installations, irrigation facilities, and land development.
Click Here for project examples
Our Clean Water Act–related consulting efforts include these tasks and deliverables:
• Wetland delineation
• Preliminary jurisdictional delineations
• Clean Water Act Section 404 permits
• Clean Water Act Section 401 water quality certifications
• Mitigation planning
• Habitat restoration
• Construction monitoring
• Arizona and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination
• Aquifer protection permits
• Water quality standards
• Water quality monitoring
• Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan implementation